Data Privacy Notice
Thank you for visiting our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us, and we can assure you that we treat your data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations and this privacy statement.
Described below is the type, scope, and purpose of collecting and using data.
ALPHA LASER GmbH is the party responsible for this website. Our contact information is provided in the Imprint.
Data Protection Officer
a.s.k. Datenschutz e.K.
91245 Simmelsdorf, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 9155 -263 99 70
Supervisory Authority in Bavaria
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
91522 Ansbach, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300
Information About the Collection of Personal Data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g., name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we save the information that you provide (your e-mail address and possibly your name and telephone number) in order to answer your inquiries. This data is deleted as soon as its storage is no longer required, or its processing is restricted if legal storage obligations exist.
Visiting our Website
When you use our website for informational purposes only without registering or providing any further information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. In this case, we only collect the data that is technically required in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 letter (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (actual page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Relevant volume of transmitted data
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of personal data and other confidential information (e.g., orders or inquiries to the responsible person). Encrypted connections are identifiable by the “https://” string and lock icon in your browser bar.
Contact Form and E-mail Contact
(1) Our website features a “Product Questions” form, which may be used to contact us electronically. If this option is used, the data provided by the user in the input fields is transmitted to us and saved by us.
(2) You may also contact us via the e-mail addresses provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by the e-mail will be stored.
(3) The data provided by you is solely used to process your inquiry. Communication by e-mail also constitutes a necessary legitimate interest for the processing of the data.
(4) Without your consent (written inquiry by e-mail), your data is not disclosed to third parties (distribution partners responsible for your country/region).
(5) The legal basis for processing data to which the user is consenting is Art. 6 (1) letter (a) GDPR.
The legal basis for processing data collected in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 (1) letter (f) GDPR. If the objective of contacting by e-mail is to conclude a contract, Art. 6 (1) letter (b) GDPR constitutes an additional legal basis.
Data Processing when Opening a Customer Account and for Contract Execution
According to Art. 6 (1) letter (b) of the GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed when you provide this data to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. The data collected is indicated on the entry form. You may delete your customer account at any time by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers, we work with IT, payment, and logistics service providers. We use your personal data to perform transactions or carry out orders, enable communication and collaboration, deliver products / render services, invoice purchased products / services, and to provide ongoing service or support.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive that is designated by your browser, and which provide certain information back to the server or site by which they were issued. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the overall web offering more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see a.)
- Persistent cookies (see b.)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. In particular, these include session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. Cookies can be deleted in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You may configure your browser settings according to your preferences and
refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies, among other configuration options. As the name implies, third-party cookies are placed by a third party and not the actual website which you are currently visiting. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from using the full functionality of this website.
Storage Duration of Data
We store the data as long as necessary for the respective processing purposes (e.g., contract execution, warranty, and for the fulfillment of the commercial and tax storage regulations according to Art. 6 (1) letter (c) GDPR and § 257 (1) HGB and § 147 (2) AO).
Your Rights: Information, Rectification, and Deletion
Users are entitled to request free information about what personal data about them has been stored. Insofar as your request does not conflict with a legal duty to retain data (e.g., data retention), you are entitled to have incorrect data corrected and have your personal data blocked or deleted.
Your rights are described in detail on our website under the following link: https://alphalaser.de/rechtliches/datenschutz.html
We use external service providers (processors), e.g., for maintaining our online shop. A separate order processing agreement has been concluded with the service provider in order to ensure the protection of your personal data.
We work with the following service providers:
Host of the online shop: CosmoShop GmbH, Zeppelinstraße 2, 82178 Puchheim, Germany https://www.cosmoshop.de/